An Alternative Dashboard for Square
Square is a very widely used point-of-sale system for small retail businesses. The Manage My Business app deeply integrates with Square to provide real-time sales updates and advanced insights into your small business.
Manage My Business goes well beyond the basic dashboard provided by Square. Here are some key differences:
- Manage My Business shows orders from all sources, including delivery services (DoorDash, GrubHub) and ecommerce sites (Shopify)
- Manage My Business provides a 7-day forecast to help you optimize staffing levels and inventory for the coming week
- Manage My Business is simple to use for those new to analytics, yet provides great depth for advanced users
- Manage My Business is designed to provide actionable insights to help you optimize store hours, product prices, inventory levels and much more
- Manage My Business allows you to switch to Square from Clover or Shopify (and vice versa) without losing your sales history
It just takes a couple of minutes to connect the Manage My Business app to your Square account. A free 14-day trial makes it easy to see if it's a good fit.
If you don't currently use a Square point-of-sale system but are interested in learning more, visit the Square website for more details.